Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fail.

Hello blogging world. I have failed at this whole story a week. If I actually wanted to posted a well written piece then I should simply do what I can when I can. When did my life turn into being overwhelmed by waking up at 5 am for work, having college courses, and going to bed when the sun goes down. I am 19 going on 35. If I said I hated this then I would be lying. Currently sitting in my room, on my chair like a frog. No, I do not normally sit like a frog. However I have a pursed and clothes on my chair which I did not feel like moving so this is how I sit. While looking at my closet seeing all the clean clothes which my family has cleaned for me and brought up for me but I simply do not feel like putting them away. Then there is my desk. A container from my Chinese food last night which I need to through out with two empty. To the back of me lies my bed. One fun of sleep and slumber. Which lays unmade because it is a rainy day. Who does there normal activities on these days?
For now I will leave you with my life. Next will be a story. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment