Friday, October 1, 2010

Plans

When we wake up in the morning do we know what were going to do that day? Do we wake up with goals saying today I will final finish that book I've abandoned with a few pages left. Or I will go to the gym start my day off right and work? That is how I thought my day would go. Wake up have an amazing breakfast and go to yoga. The breakfast happened but yoga went on without me. The trenchal down pour made it seem like an unwise idea.
So hear I lay on a confy couch writing to this world that I told would be receiving a story from me once a week. So far no stories have been posted and writings went undone. I promised a story and a story is what I started. I just wanted to share a few thoughts with this world of bloggers or followers. Nothing we set out to do truly becomes what we want it to be. I did not see myself home and going to school. Even though I did not see this for myself that is what I have. I would not be doin these things if I were not here I can say that. I would not be working, hopefully getting started on this blog and sharing stories with you. Nor would I be doing volunteer work. I'm searching around for what to get involve with.
So leaving you with this rambling I wanted to add my first story is something out of the box for me. Still in need of editing but I do hope you enjoy.

~seekingoriginality

No comments:

Post a Comment