Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zola is sitting patiently awaiting for her daughter to come back to home. She’s used to her daughter going to her fathers and spending the night, but she normally comes home early because her father doesn’t make the best breakfasts. Desiree should have been home by now. I wonder what could possibly be taking her this long. The back door opens and Zola jumps up excited for her daughter. Then turns the corner and sees the boy that was at her home yesterday with her daughter. “Jeremy what are you doing here?”
“Is Desiree here?”
“She will be soon.” Zola runs to the window to look out. Desiree walking down the street. “Jeremy you need to go.”
“But I have missed you. I came to see you yesterday and it was just your daughter.” He moves closing to Zola putting his arms around her waist. “I’ll wait upstairs for you.” Before Zola can react Desiree is coming through the front door and Jeremy is already at the top of the stairs.
“Hey honey. How was your father’s?” Zola tries to pull it off as something she would normally say.
“It was fine. I didn’t sleep much. I’m going to go up and take a bath.” Desiree makes her way up the stairs while my head is running with what to do. Desiree is already upstairs. How do I get him out? Do I just leave him?
“MOMMMMM!!! AHHH!” Zola head jerks to run to her daughter.
“Desiree what is it?”
“Oh my god! Mom I just went in to get the bath running and there was this naked man laid out on the floor!”
“What?!”
“Mom listen to me. Our bathroom. Naked man. What the hell were you doing all night?”
“Desiree listen to me I had no idea! If I did wouldn’t you think I would not have you come upstairs.” Zola goes to inspect the bathroom. “Did the person break in?”
“No I ran away I didn’t even see if he left.”
“There is no one in here now. Let me call the police.”
“Mom, I recognized him though.”
“You did?”
“I don’t know from where but she as hell know I have seen him before.” Desiree storms past her mom and leaves the house.
“Glad your home. Sorry about the nakedness.”
“Sorry I thought that was you.”
“Jeremy what the hell!”
“Shut up. Kiss me.” Before Zola realizes they’re kissing and going to her bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment