Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lost

Hello Blog! I am so sorry to have forgotten in! I have been trying to write more to the Zola story but it was not coming to me. Being on a block to the story let that story grow lost on my computer with edits in a folder being lost in the world of a writers collection. I have been busy with life and have not been able to attend to my writing from getting a busier schedule. I cannot believe it had almost been two full months since I have written! Needless to say I am scratching the Zola story because that was totally not working for me to add to. I have started a new story tonight with this need to write. So here I sit, exhausted, about a glass of wine and two hours of trashy tv in and writing. The best mix is it not?
I may have enough to post a fresh copy tonight or tomorrow morning. But I have not forgotten about you dear old blog. I shall dedicate more time to you soon.


Sincerely,
Girl Who Forgot to Write

No comments:

Post a Comment