Wednesday, March 27, 2013


“Am I being ridiculous?” I’m over his house and memories of what we have been doing have been racing through my mind. The cuddling, handholding. kissing, just all of it.
“Being ridiculous?” He just answered confused pulling his arm arm in tighter around my waist and we’re laying on our sides on the couch.
“Yeah.” My hips slightly rock back into him. This is a difficult territory for us cause me moving back lifts his shirt a little making him get excited and his hand moves to begin to rub my leg. All thoughts escape me.
His other arm that I’m using as a pillow he using to then move the hair away from my neck as he kisses it. I move to lay on my back as he moves on top of me kissing my neck, along my jawline, the teasing along my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment