Saturday, October 15, 2011


Okay I must look like some sort of crazy person. I am still in sweats! Wow, why am I doing this? I should head back. But then that will just leave him stranded. I can’t do that. How did he know where I lived? Why am I not freaked out by this? Well it is crazy. What guy just goes to a girls house, leaves them a note with their name and tells them to meet them at a restaurant? Not just any restaurant, but a nice one. Oh man I need to turn around I am dressed like a mess and this so cannot be real life.
Well this could be real life for anyone else in the world just not me. This can’t be my life. These sort of things do not happen for me. They just don’t. Maybe that’s a sign to turn back from this. Right? I should just stop before anything else happens.
“Olivia are you insane? This could be it. That’s crazy.”
“What’s crazy, and why are you insane?”
“Oh wow, sorry internal dialogue I guess sometimes it finds it’s way of coming out. By any chance how long were you standing there and what exactly did you hear?”
“Just walked up and only you saying you were insane, something about this being it, and it’s crazy. Which if you mean grabbing dinner with me, your not insane. Well maybe a little for showing up to a guy you barely know.”
“This is true that is why I am calling myself insane.”
“Well definition of insanity is not that so would not use insane.”
“Thanks for the vocabulary lesson.”
“And this being it, umm let’s see if we can make it through dinner.”
“That would be an excellent place to start.”
“Yes and you being crazy, well I have yet to find that out. Plus we all have a little crazy in us so will wait to rule that out.”
“As long as I haven’t scared you off yet.”
“Remember me walking up to you talking to yourself?” Silent moment of staring at each other while I awkwardly acknowledge the moment. “I could have walked the other way. But I want to grab food with you.”
“God only knows why.”
“Ain’t that the truth. Now I hear this please is legit so would you like to join me?”
“Well clearly having the fact of this legitness then how could I not?”
“Thought it to be valid reasoning.”
Look at him talking the lead to guide me into the restaurant. Only thing is does this one know how to properly open up a door. Or will it be one of those smooth talkers but don’t know the gentlemen actions to follow along with the words?
“After you.” Wow didn’t have to do anything and he went right for door handle. I didn’t even have time to react to reach for it.
“Thank you!” Okay so we’re off to a good start, but how will this all play out?

No comments:

Post a Comment