Thursday, October 13, 2011


“What is he thinking?!”
“Who?”
“Nathan.”
“Whose Nathan?”
“Oh goodness the guy from train and my walk yesterday!”
“What about him?”
“Ahh forget it! This is useless. My walk, run, whatever it freaking was, was suppose to clear my head! But nope. Nope! Not one bit. I am ever more so confused with life.”
“What is confusing?”
“Listen.”
“Okay.”
“Meet this great guy-”
“Yeah Kyle-”
“No new guy and have seen him a few times-”
“Wait no Kyle I thought-”
“get over Kyle no Kyle. New guy I meet and get this-”
“Okay forgetting Kyle will think-”
“Never asked for my number. Like seriously? Meet-”
“Is he cute?”
“Why does that matter?”
“Umm it so matters.”
“Well yes he is adorable but that’s not it.”
“What him being cute.”
“Yes.”
“What else do you need?”
Oh goodness this is why I need more friends, or maybe more stable ones. “The fact I can talk to him and banter and it clicks. He is even better than I am.”
“Banter?”
“Joking but on a shorter level back in for and not joking like haha. Like sarcastic, witty comments. No one does that here. Or they can but not continue to go with me.”
“So you meet your soul mate?”
“NO!”
“Then why care if he hasn’t gotten your number?”
“Ahh forget this.”
“Alright Olivia. Oh and some guy stopped by earlier for you. He left this note.”
“What guy?”
“I don’t know, he didn’t say much besides asking for you, and no interest in my trying to flirt with him so he just gave me the note and left.”
Okay not wanting to flirt with you I can understand. But a note for me? Who is this guy? I grab the note like it’s some sort of treasure. Goodness I must look like a complete crazy person.
“Whose it from?”
“OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!”
“Wow love that you don’t curse especially the things you say instead. Now get on with it! Liv whose it from?” I am in shock! This can’t, like, no way! “Liv your scary me was this a bad thing? Please say you can still pay rent!”
“Shut up! This is from the guy!”
“No number grabbing guy?”
“Yeah! Like he, he, how-he, find me. Here. How could this-why did this, so not happening.”
“So good?”
“I got to go.” Before roommate could say anything I’m running out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment