Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Normal things


“Mom!” I scream from my room to be heard throughout the whole house.
“Yes?” I’m quivering.
“Please come here!” How could this honestly be happening?
“What’s wrong?” I look up and show my mom the cut on my arm. “Honey what happened?”
“I was moving this stupid chest so I could have space for Cameron to come over later and put up the shelves. Ehh, it burns!” I continue to whine, like this could honestly make this any better? I don’t know if I am more upset about the cut on my arm or that when Cameron comes over he will get sick from blood spilling on the ground and he’ll probably be able to still smell the blood from my cut even if it’s all bandaged up by the time he comes over.
“Here, how about we put on neosporum and cover that up.”
“Okay that should be good.” That should hide the smell as well. Oh if only my mom really knew why I was really freaking out. “Mom will the take away the smell of blood?”
“The smell? I guess when we clean you all up. But I can’t smell any of it. After we clean you all up just clean up your floor and you should be fine. It was barely anything.”
“I know I just. Never mind.”
“Okay. It’s just a small thing so I don’t understand the big deal.” Yeah the bug deal is blood makes my boyfriend go crazy. Not in the I’’m uncomfortable and going to get queasy kind, the more I want to drink all your blood and kill you kind. You know normal things. However if he did act on it, he would become seriously ill. Over time he’s built up his system to handle normal food to survive, but he’ll always have that weakness. 
“Yeah, mom your right. Sorry for over reacting.” My arm is all bandaged up and I am still worried how Cameron will react. Will he even notice the smell.
“Honey, just lay down. I will send Cameron up to do the shelves when he gets here.” I try to seem relaxed but I don’t know if I should lay still or wrap my arm up in a bunch of layers hoping it will cover up the smell. Ahh your going crazy this is simply-
“Honey! Comeron’s here!”

No comments:

Post a Comment