Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Clothes dispersed all around the room with a freezing room is what Johnny and Kristina face in the morning. Both cuddle together to get heat from one another but neither want to move to turn on the heat or put on clothes. Kristina has made a few hints but anytime Johnny goes to move she pulls him in closer. Now after going back and forth for the last two hours the cold is beginning to get to Kristina.
“I can’t do this anymore. I can’t feel anything.” Kristina wraps the blanket around her and heads for the thermostat.
“I’m that good. What can I say.” Johnny puts is hands behind his head to give his comment full effect.
“Yeah hun, it’s all you. Could you please start a fire?” Kristina is now shivering so much it’s hard to get the words out.
“Of course! I didn’t realize you were that cold.” Johnny is jumping up to get some clothes on before heading to get wood for the fire.
“Well, you were helping but I cannot for the life of me feel my fingers or toes.” She’s rubbing them together while putting some of her clothes on.
“Let me start that fire. Meet me downstairs and I can be your heat source when I finish.”
“Oh will you now? I like it.” Kristina smirks and just moves to kiss him.
“Now starting that won’t get you a fire.” Johnny moves his arms around her waist as she slightly backs away.
“Okay, okay. Go give me warmth good sir.” Kristina waves him off and he heads out of the room. Still shivering she gets down to look more for her clothes to get her big sweater to put on so she has something before making the trek down to the fire where Johnny left their bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment