Tuesday, September 24, 2013

    Dang this fall weather literally came out of no where. I am happy to be wearing cords, have my boots on and a flannel. This could almost be said to be the happiest outfit a girl could have a in the fall. Along with my jean jacket and this bud in my hand. “Ryan you never disappoint.”
    “That’s what all the ladies tell me.” He lowers his sunglasses a little and gives her a wink then turns back to look out on the view. Alexa’s one rule to them smoking is that they must go for a hike to be in the woods. She likes being one with nature I guess you could say. She knows it’s clique but being a typical teenager smoking in a parked car or on some sports field is just way worse for her. Plus, it limits the amount she’ll smoke and makes it almost more nostalgic.
    “Ryan sometimes you amaze me with how into yourself you are. It fits you.” She looks off into the distance. Something is the way the wind pushes the changing leaves gives her an unsettling feeling. She watches as they twist and contort to the winds will. As it breaks free from the branch and falls to the ground off the cliff it gives her a feeling and release. Her buds now finished. Without having to say anything Ryan helps her up and they walk the path that brought them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment