Monday, January 23, 2012


“My house now, bring wine.”
“Monica you know I’m always down for wine with you. What’s the occasion?”
“Ahh of course we shall need an occasion for this one. Let us going with the typical girl answer of how I am an idiot for liking a guy who is so clueless and oblivious and have a great guy who would probably be awesome to me, and I have no interest.”
“Done I think this will need a bottle each, one of each or what’s your flavor of choice?”
“Please you know white and I are secret lovers.”
“True. Sweet or want the bitter?”
“If I wanted bitter I would grab scotch or some strong vodka with red bull. Trying to be classy here.”
“Yes cannot get wasted on a Tuesday like it’s a Friday.”
“Truth.”
“Don’t you have work in the morning?”
“Yes, hangover wont kick in till after so I should be fine.”
“Glad that you always think these things threw. Where you at?”
“Leaving campus now, you?”
“Should be done with this paper in the next half hour then my fine ass will be getting us wine, you get the chinese?”
“Who do you think I am? Of course chinese! Put in the order right before calling you.”
“You never let me down.”
“Of course not.”
“Now movie?”
“Oh this we will have to go cheesy, like 10 Things I Hate About You followed up by one that reminds us how that is only a movie and not real life so didn’t know if you would want Gladiator or Die Hard.”
“Both solid choices. I think I will have to go with Gladiator on this. Have not seen that in a while. As much as I do love Die Hard and all the Bruce has to offer, Russel Crowe may have to take the win on this.”
“I like where your head is at.”
“Oh but due to it being Tuesday I may have to watch a show at 10. But depending on out level of coherentness.”
“Sweetie trust me I do not see that happening. It is the middle of the day and your going to be over in a half our, my house is empty, and we are starting with two bottle over the phone which means your bound to bring four.”
“True, guess I have to tivo. I will finish this paper tomorrow it’s not due till next week anyway.”
“That’s my girl. Now hurray up I cannot guarantee that I won’t start without you.”
“Same here.”
“Bye.”
“Peace!” Ahh what I would do without this girl is uncanny. Now I hear Jason’s voice going in the back of my head, screw the nice girl act and go after this guy who wants you. It’ll be easy and make the guy I want jealous. Stupid Jason I am not that kind of girl at all! I cannot stand those girls. I do not hang out with them, why would I want to be one! His response would only be, cause he’s awesome and I should listen to him. Let the gluten feast begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment