Friday, November 25, 2011


“No I was looking for Olivia. Do you know where she could be?”
“Listen I told you, no clue, don’t you have her number?” Welp I have no clue who could be looking for me, but Cassandra is entertaining with strangers at the door so might as well hang by this corner for a listen. Maybe I’ll make my own awkward bump in moment happen.
“No I don’t have her number.”
“But you know where she lives?”
“Yes.”
“What are you some weird sort of stalker? You know-”
“I’m not a stalker.”
“Then how do you know where she lives?”
“Just can you tell Olivia I was here.”
“Sure.”
“My names,-”
“I know who you are. Next time you take my friend on a date, don’t leave a note and expect her to show. I’m sure she’ll either find you but come on. Run into her how many times?”
“What do you mean?”
“Are you going to ask for her number?”
“I believe so.”
“Believe so?”
“Yes, I believe I will ask for her number.”
“You need to get on our level. Olivia is not just and girl, she’s a women who stands up for herself and sticks to what she believes in.”
“That is what I’ve seen and been told.”
“Well told but to actually have your words meet your actions, she’s like a saint. Just don’t talk saints around her, she isn’t Catholic or anything, she believes in God. I don’t understand it all but if I was to follow an example to become one she’d be mine.”
“Right.”
“Not saying I’m going to become one, sex and I are too good of friends.”
“So just let Olivia know I was her.”
“Sure, want her number?”
“That would be helpful, but I think I should ask her for it.”
“Snooze you loose my friend.”
“Will take you advice.”
“I hope you do. Not seriously next time a date with timing not just her running to meet you.”
“You keep saying this but I never left her a note. I’m Kyle.”
“Oh, cliff jumping and Andrew’s friend.”
“Yeah. Andrew’s friend and believe cliff jumping your referring to me and Olivia going cliff jumping.” Oh goodness it’s Kyle. I thought it was surely Nathan. Why do I go through my whole life being oh so happily single. Well maybe not always happily because it would be nice to have someone there for you, but still I’ve been happy. Then now suddenly guys seem to notice me. I don’t want to be noticed though, or the one he choose that girls had to fight over. I simply want to be appreciated and - “Olivia.”
“Oh hey Kyle! What are you doing here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment