Saturday, December 31, 2011


“Thank God your doing work.”
“What?”
“Oh no did I interrupt you and now we’ll just talk because you were productive while I was gone and now all those thoughts you’ve been ignoring will come out?”
“Chels your ridiculous and now before you fully kill my concentration please shut up and let me do this.”
“Gladly.” Now Chelsea and I joined the rest of their generation with putting on music and hitting the books. Although Chelsea’s comment was not too far off. All I can think about is two years ago when I should be focusing on this british literature. It makes no sense I have been so over that, had the melt down and dealt with it and now have gotten my life together. Maybe it’s my life has continued without any communication with him that makes me wonder how this could all be.
No that makes no sense. We didn’t work out because we brought the worse out of each other and lied to each other. Everything about that was not right. Chelsea meet me after that whole debacle. We meet over a year after it was all over so she sees me as the one who dealt with it and moved on. No wonder why I was not very social after it all happened. I put all I could into work and school. Hence the 3.5 GPA, yeah no big deal. But if she saw the person I was then we most likely would not be friends right now, she probably wouldn’t even speak to me. I wouldn’t want to speak to me for all the things I had done.
Ahh that was the old me. I am a different person now. Well I was then I had to meet another guy who I felt comfortable with and it honestly scared the crap out of me. What’s so special about this guy anyway, oh that’s right the fact that he shows no interest in wanting to date me and has so many personality qualities that are very similar to mine. This could also all be in my head because of the way my mind works and I have these thinks connect that are so not connected at all. Whatever I guess I will get back to reading whatever I seem to be so focused on working-
“Monica what’s bothering you?”
“What you mean?”
“You have been staring at the one word for the last ten minutes like it’s some problem from Einstein and your waiting for the words to be shown to you.”
“Solid analogy but it’s nothing just doing that typical over thinking.”
“Right,” Chelsea just goes back to her work but still gives me these looks of concern like I am some child that needs watching over. She hasn’t seen me like anyone before so she’s a little concerned not seeing the normal me with the tuff exterior she is used to. I just need to get out of here and have some me time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment