Thursday, September 29, 2011


“OLIVIA!” Oh God. “OLLLLLIVIIIIAAAA!”
“Yeah.”
“So guess who I saw today.”
“Famous or friend?
“Friend.”
“Boy or girl.”
“Ahh I saw Andrew.”
“Oh, how’s he doing?”
“Okay just telling you how’s he doing would cause you to simply ask how he’s doing.”
“Well no but you saying you saw someone we know yes, that would cause me to ask how they are doing. But clearly whatever happened matters so much more.”
“Yes clearly.” I wave my hand on for her to continue. “Well I am going to the coffee shop and debating in a iced drink or should I try this new drink and he comes walking up to me with a drink!”
“For himself.”
“No for me silly!”
“So he has two drinks.”
“Yes-”
“Well that would have been helpful-”
“He talked about his life and asked about mine-”
“He’s a gentelmen-”
“He has such a good heart-”
“Taking it you were happy-”
“Asked me to dinner-”
“But you are easily made happy so-”
“Olivia are you listening?”
“Of course.”
“Well he agreed.”
“To what?”
“Double date, tomorrow night. Kyle he is unsure if he is free but I am sure when he hears you are the other girl he will drop whatever that boy has to do.”
“You did what?”
“It’s just food.”
“Umm yeah no, not with Kyle.”
“Why would you do such a things?” All roommate goes on a ramble explaining how she was just trying to do a nice thing. She would get to know Andrew better while seeing how Kyle and I talk to see if the two of us are really meant for me. Granted her intentions were there but I just saw the new guy yesterday and my head is all types of spinning.
“Olivia I hear you, now I am just going to lay down. Please let me be for a bit.”
“Do you want chocolate?” Such a necessary girl thing to always have.
“No thank you.” I would love a lot of chocolate and a movie but that would just make matters worse. Lay down and go for a run. Yes a run that will clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment