Monday, August 8, 2011


After puking up the remains of that crap sushi I am laying down on this supper soft bed that feels like a cloud. It is honestly unreal. This day has been so twisted and backwards how can this honestly be happening and keep going? Oh but it can and it is. So lets sum it up. I’ve been killed, taken by guys in suits, jumped through a window, put in a van, interrogated, and now in  suit joint. Am I forgetting anything? Oh right who is trying to kill me?
“Listen buddy. Can you hear me?” Whose talking to me? I turn blankly around and see no one. “Charlie?”
“Seth?”
“Whose Seth? No it’s your father. Why are you in your old room?”
“What?”
“Your sleeping in your old room, what are you doing here?”
“Oh man. How long have I been here?”
“Not sure came in last night and went straight to your room.”
“I’ve been sleeping all day?”
“Yeah. Get a job.”
“What an effed up dream. Now wait crap that means I’m twenty-two jobless, and living at home! Killing people come back!”

No comments:

Post a Comment