Sunday, August 14, 2011


“Yes I know I was asking for a life changing thing to come a long but I could have never expected this.”
“It’s the cards you were dealt my dear.” This conversation sticks with me everyday. Why was this life given to me and what do I do with it. I could look at my surroundings seeing all these people suffering and starving, or I can do what I came here to do. I have been blessed with a home, clothing, settler, never gone hungry, and a family that loves me. They may not eat for days, shelter is tin roofs cramming fifteen people into it, clothes is a ragg they wear till they find the next rags, and they’re family needs them to work or sells them. Families love their children here but cannot suffer themselves or their children.
This is my journey to a world of a mission to help those here in India. Join me as I share the stories of others experiences and what I see to be a life for myself to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment