Monday, August 1, 2011


I’m not dead, but not sure how I could possibly be a live. I cannot move from the position I am in. I believe I am laying on the ground. I cannot open my eyes. They have either been closed by these crazy people who launched me through the window or I have been taken by the guys in suits. To think my morning started with me hating my life for having the ideal life and now, here I am in the world of so not normal. I take back my bitching!
“Think he’ll wake up?” Okay that voice is none of the officers.
“Nahh. He’ll be in shock for sometime. We need to get him out of here.”
“Yeah they’ve probably made it to his place.”
“We can’t go to out location they would have it scouted out.”
“Drive on till the next state. We’ll figure it out there.” Next state? People going to my house? Okay now not sure if I should be afraid or comforted.
“When we get there what do we do with him?”
“Dump him.” Definitely going with scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment