Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Did they think this was my last meal or something? This looks like a meal for about three people. Okay maybe I can eat it all but this is amazing! This would make a sufficient last meal. I wonder if that’s what Jesus thought. Like hey guys could we get a different wine, I want to savior it since I’m dying for all of you. If my mother heard that she would be doing so many prayers right now. But how could you not wonder.
“Eat Brooks.” I know that voice. I turn and see my child hood friend.
“Seth, oh man what are you doing here? Want some food?” I get up we do the bromance hug with smacking each others back to show how close we truly are.
“Brooks how you been my old friend?”
“You know living in Jersey working in the city for a marketing and publishing firm. It’s been good, shouldn’t really complain but can’t help it. How about you. Whatever happened to you traveling the world?”
“Oh I have done a lot of traveling..” I cannot hear the rest of his words because looking into his eyes I see this darkness that has been put in its place that brings chills to my spin. What has happened to my childhood friend? “I came back to the states about a year ago but had been living in Colorado doing rock climbing and of course snow boarding. Remember when we wanted to learn for these girls we thought were so hot?”
“Oh how could I forget? I ended up brakes my arm and spraining her ankle. But I still got her digits in the hospital.”
“Only you man. Now lets eat.” I see him break open the sushi and start eating it. So this should be safe food. Welp if I die at least my last meal was some good sushi. No screw that this taste awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment