Monday, October 4, 2010

Part One




Blood everywhere. So much blood. Why is there blood? Is this my blood? Coming to full realization I am hurt but not enough to create all this blood. The rain makes the blood stream down the pavement. Making the crime be washed away. Who did this? I scan for my friend Heather. Tall. Bone ass skinny. Long brown hair. Basically the complete opposite of me. Heather was with me at the club. I thought we left together. Damn this string shirt held on better than I thought it would. So not what I should be concered. There is blood all around men I can barely move, and I am focused on how this top was able to stay on. 
“Nica?” Okay. That’s my name. Who would be calling me?
“Heather?”
“Nica where are you?” I spoke right I wasn’t just imagining that?
“Heather I’m over here.”
“Over where?” That wasn’t Heathers voice.
“Oh I see. You thought you could run away now didn’t you?” Who is this girl? She looks familiar. “Your brother will be so happy I found you. Then he would take back breaking up with me. Oh what a mistake he made.” Mumbling to herself as if making an evil plan.
 Now getting into the light this girl was the girl who has stalked my brother all through out college. They had a one night stand. It was not by choice. She drugged him. Wait how did she know my name?
“Do I know you?” I can barely get the words out. I feel like a drunken daze.
“No I’m with the help and rescue team. We have been looking for you since last night. Do you remember the last three days?” Who is this person talking to me? Is it the girl or is this a boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment