Friday, October 29, 2010

“What are you getting all dressed up for.”
“I’m not getting that dressed up.” I check myself in the mirror to make sure I am looking casual. Summer might get the wrong idea and might he too. I need to be dressed down. I’m just wearing a summer dress and flip flops. No heals, or accessories.
“I’m just kidding with you. Can you honestly ever take me serious?”
“Well only when your in your work clothes. those outfits give you power.”
“Haha I only hope. But seriously where are you going? Did Jersey call?”
“He did not but I am just grabbing a drink with a friend.”
“Would this friend be Austin by any chance?”
“It would be.”
“I warned you. You know I love you but, no more helping you with him.”
“I’m just getting a drink. If he does not step it up or show signs of change then there's no point in my even trying to be his friend or anything more than that.”
“Okay good. Do you want me to be close by for something to do afterwards?”
“I think I am just going to go home. But if after I want to I will give you a call.” Summer just looks at my reflection with concern but smiles and walks out of her bathroom. I love how I basically live at her place. I put on my lip gloss and head for the door. Please don’t let me regret tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment