Monday, October 11, 2010

Part Two

Okay why is there beeping? I know this beeping. It sounds like the kind og beeping you hear at the hospital. Am I at a hospital?
"I think she's coming back to us."

Oh God it's so bright. "Yes she's coming back to us."
"Am I in a hospital?"

"Yes you are. Now you gave us quite a scare. You wouldn't want to do that now would you?" This voice gives me chills. I see her up against the window in the corner, wearing leather boots, black tight tank top she made a dress, and spinning a knife in her hand. "Now, now. Don't be afraid. Your parents know where you are. They just don't know what state, country, or that your not going to survive." All she does is grin and walks past the curtain to let me fully see my surroundings.

There is a wall full of windows, tiled floors, and red walls. But the red is a red of misery, torture, and despair. All I can think of is how to get my brother here.


"Honey what's wrong?"
"Mom?" My mom is shaking me and I open my eyes. She is trying to hold me down. "Mom? Oh my God Mom!" I lunge up to hug her, to be pulled back down in a thriving pain. I yell from the rushing pain. "What happened to me?" Now I feel the pain of being beaten, cut, and chained.
"Oh honey don't move. Are you okay?"
"I can't think. All I can focus on is the pain. Oh. God! Ryan! Where's Ryan?!"
"RYan is coming. He was on a business retreat in Australia without a phone. He got our messages yesterday and got a red eye here. He should be here soon. Your father went to the airport."
"Thank God. He got on the plane? He called saying he was on the plane?"
"No sweetie he called us from the car taking him back to his apartment. What's wrong?"
"The girl who had me. Ryan. just make sure he's safe! And that he's on his plane. I just need to know that he's safe."
"Your not making any sense."
"Mom just do it! I'll explain just make sure he's safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment