Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally got to write again!

“So.” Shay is standing in front of Monica giving her a once over.
“Yeah?” She gives Shay a confused look and turns to Ruth for some help in this situation. Ruth has known Shay for years but has been no help.
“What’s that?” He points down to Monica’s drink.
“Water. Do you have an issue with that?”
“Nope.” He just shrugs back with a smile and walks away. Monica is just staring as he walks away.
“What was that?” Monica turns to Ruth not knowing what just happened.
“He respects girls that don’t drink.” Ruth just turns. The way she turned and walked on did not sit well with Monica though. Monica scans the room for Andrew. Finally seeing him in the corner she goes to talk to him.
“Andrew was there something going on between-” Monica turns to see Mike. “Oh I’m sorry I just saw Andrew and darted over here. How are you Mike?”
He just gives a little giggle. “I’m good how have you been?”
“Good. Sorry can I just borrow Andrew for a moment, I promise I will let him back. I mean I just have a question then he will be back. He will be right back here. Not even two minutes.”
“That’s fine.” Monica pulls Andrew away for a moment.
“What’s up?” Andrew looks a little confused about why she needed to talk to her so badly.
“Did Shay and Ruth have a thing?”
“Yeah they dated for like ever, they were even engaged, but he called it off two weeks before the wedding.”
“Oh shit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment