Thursday, May 19, 2011

I was looking for an answer to this guy while at the party but so over talking about him right now. At the event I was at there was no Mike or Shay, but there was the funny boy who to you has no name and you have not meet yet. This would be Jay. Best smile let me tell you. Great heart. Now before telling you everything let’s get into how we’ve meet. I was at an event now made some friends. Not the need to cling to my siblings for support. While talking to a new found friend the funny boy comes up says hi to his friend and then just walks past. First off rude. Now going out of first person. I will let the narrator tell the story of my life so I will stop butting in.
“Did that just happen?”
“Yep.” Ruth just nods bringing her glass to her lips.
“I don’t understand these boys. I went where people had money and thought you should know them already because of who their father way and knew generally what their bank account would have. These guys need to introduce themselves. They are not brought up at gatherings or making headline news.”
“Monica calm down. Damn is that Shay kid still bothering you?”
“Ruth, please. I could walk over that guy wearing six inch stilettos. That guy was straight up rude. Who comes into a group says hi and has a conversation. I then go to introduce myself. Which I am a lady, he should be saying hello to me. Then he walks off. Seriously?” Monica takes a sip of her glass, looks at the door and sees Andrew walking in. “Oh thank God.” Ruth looks up in surprise. “Andrew’s here I’ll be back.” Monica walks up to him. “Finally a sane person to talk to!” Monica throws her arms up to give Andrew a big hug.
“Always my dear. How are you?” Giving her a kiss on the cheek.
“Fantastic. How about you my dear boy.”
“I’m doing well. Feel like I should be on the hunt for a wife whenever I enter this room. Weird feeling.”
“Trust me I hear ya.” Monica brings her glass to her lips and looks around. “At least you can openly talk to the guys and make friends without them thinking you want to marry them. The girls here bore me.”
“I’m sorry your left talking to the boys. I will introduce you to some guys.”
Monica smiles knowing she’s won. “Well Andrew let this night begin.” They link arms and walk into the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment