Saturday, May 14, 2011

I see Mike and Shay in passing. Shay was a douche and did not deserve my time to just be let down. I fall for douches and they get boring. But Mike was such a sweet heart. I did the smile and wave hellos but that was about all. Even the nice adorable ones can be boring. I did the judging without really knowing. But I was quit surprise to come to learn on of my very close guy friends Andrew was getting close to Shay. It made no sense to me. I was talking with Andrew and Shay came up to talk with us. Yes I said us.
“Hey guys.”
“Hey man what’s going on.” They did the bro hug of one arm hand shake embrace let go.
“I’ve been good. How about you, hit any new trails this weekend?”
“Nah man been too busy. But this girl has had my bike all week and been riding.”
“You let her ride yours?”
“Dude she’s the only girl I will let ride. I probably wont even let my wife ride. But she’s an awesome rider.”
“Shut up Andrew, your going to let your wife ride.” I smile after nudging Andrew playfully and rock to the other side.
“Your the first girl I know to ride.”
“Seriously? You must got get out much.” Okay the was a dig. Please play off of it so I don’t seem like a bitch.
“I know I live in the woods, gosh.”
I giggle a little. “Damn you in the woods.” What a stupid comment. Did I seriously just say that? Monica just walk away.
“I know they don’t know life outside of it. You know there is a major city right?” Thank god for Andrew.
“I’ve heard of it. Large buildings and such. I should see it sometime.” Oh my goodness he can be sarcastic! No one outside of my family or my best friends can be sarcastic. Like don’t get me wrong some people think they’re, however they fail. They have one every so often they can pull off but this came so natural that you know he just said it. Was not thinking about it a while and just threw it out there. Dude who is this guy?
“Yeah man we were watch Entourage at this chicks place, she’s never seen the show. I thought she was straight up retarded. Who has people over and puts on a show they have never seen? We knew she was going to be the one to get offended to. Like this girl barely watched any sort of vulgar thing. Like just one line in a four hour movie would be vulgar and she will hate it.”
“Dude Entourage is an amazing show.” That’s right now I’m back in this conversation.
“You watch Entourage?” He just looked at me with a serious face. Kid are you judging me? What is with the stare?
“Yes, do you have an issue with that?”
“No it’s cool.” Shay then rocks back and walks away.
“What’s with that kid?” I just stare off and let Andrew give the answer of whatever he is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment