Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to the girl who got too much for the nice guy. I did like them don’t worry. One I truly had a crush on. From the moment I meet them I thought they were attractive. Being who I am I went straight up and started talking to them. One in particular was quit shy which I found adorable. SO I tried getting him to talk. He was a wilderness type of guy. It made me smile knowing he was basically innocent. I know sometimes they’re boring or they’re way too innocent that it just turn a girl off making you think they’re a child. But no this was simply adorable.
The next nice guy I thought was a little awkward and slightly a bit of a douche. But simply hard to get his humor. Oh goodness the kid I want to share more but I will let you form your own opinion of him.
Finally come the funny boy. Now this funny boy is legit refreakin’-diculous.. He has such an adorable smile, like I can’t even tekk you how adorable it is. Like when he smiles all I can do is smile. You know what that’s like.
Well this story revolves all around these three boys. Thankfully I have never hung out with all three of them at the same time. Well I can’t say that. We may have been in the same room but at large events. Never like out on the weekends together.
But let me giggle for a moment to let you know my life right now as I write this on of the boys I speak of is about fifteen feet away from me grabbing coffee with a girl. I just want to seriously laugh but I’m all a lone so it would be supper weird. If only I had a guy on call I could call right now. Oh fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment