Thursday, May 5, 2011

New story!

Okay so I am going to give it to you straight. The world is full of fuck ups. Here is where mine came in, one girl and three guys. Not boys those you don’t want to even bother with. If you feel yourself calling a guy or men a boy, run! Also this is not anything freaky so those of you thinking to run away listen, you’re really going to miss out. But go a head turn away. Now for those of you staying listen here. For those of you young single ladies, not girls or whores or still in high school, but ladies you know where I am coming from. Your single and happy because you can stand firmly on your two feet and don’t need direction from anyone else. But having someone there to spend some time with and make you feel special, yes special not to question yourself - basically how a douche boy makes you feel, but just makes you smile.
Well here is my life with guys were making me feel special. Yes its plural that was not a mistake. The range of them falling in age was, one older, one my year, and one younger. I wasn’t cougar status or anything simply a puma but never saw that happening. Well every girl gives another girl props but we all just want to meet a good guy at the end of the day. I meet three. You may be wondering how on earth I was able to meet three nice guys, right place right time I guess. Nice guys are easily over looked because when on the prawl they easily go over looked. I was not looking for anyone I was simply trying to meet new people to get some friends, and so the story goes.
Well welcome to my story. A young lady trying to make some friends and end of crushing on some guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment