Friday, June 17, 2011


“You can never show too much leg. You could show more of those mosquito boobs you have but leg is great.” Monica is video chatting with her sister, whose in Chicago, to help her get ready for the party at Shay’s. She’s looking to impress for the night.
“Trish you sure?”
“Honey you have amazing legs they should be shown to the world.”
“I understand looking good but I don’t want to be easy or a slut.”
“Calm down, I may dress it, you know, slutty whatever but I’m young and single. But you are so conservative. Loosen up a little. You look beautiful. You will turn heads.”
“I hope your right.” Trish goes on to ask all about this boy shoes looking to grab his attention but all Monica says is she’s getting bored with life and feels like she’s seriously missing out on companion ship and hopes to grab some attention to talk to a guy. They leave it on that note but Trish isn’t interiorly convince and Monica does not seem to believe it herself. The right to the party is a blur, Monica is so nervous to see Mike but also not sure if she will. Now she wishes she meet Andrew before hand to not have to walk in a lone.
Monica just stands out the house not sure to walk in. She debates walking in and while starring at the window she hears her name being called. Jay is walking up the driveway with a case in hand. “Ahh that is what I forgot to come prepared for beer in the woods.”
“True, I bring this anytime I come to Shay’s. He doesn’t drink but I feel like the more I bring it sometime he is bound to drink.”
“Wow. Slightly douche.”
“Well, yeah. But I do try to not force it. I just bring it that is all.”
“Then I guess he’s very tolerable.” Monica and Jay just seemed to linger outside of the house. Monica debating to go in a Jay looking like he needs to talk to her. The last encounter was not the best one, and Monica had more than a few choice words to say about it but right now she’s had more on her mind. She’s got a guy on her mind, reading the Bible, and thinking some serious life changes. But let’s have this Jay situation play out.
“If you don’t want to go in a lone I can give you a hand.” Monica gives Jay a once over. Not sure what to say. “I know I am probably not your type but just trying to be a friend here doll.” That gets her.
“I am not your doll. Listen I am not a bitch just going throw stuff so wondering how I even got on this road, this town, and talking to you. Just way to much to think about. Sorry I don’t even know you, but that is why I am standing here and looking at this house and wondering if I should enter.”
“How about I just wait with you. Here.” Jay hands Monica and beer. “Relax a little and we’ll just wait out here.” Monica sits on the stone porch next to Jay and puts her heels next to her.
“So much for showing legs.” Monica says softly.
“What.”
“Nothing just thinking of what my sister would be saying right now.”
“Gotcha, hot many you got?”
“Just her, no brothers. You?”
“I have a brother and a sister.”
“One of each nice.”
“Yep. I’m sure my sister wishes she had a sister but she had two protective brothers instead.”
“That’s nice that your protective.”
“I think so, she doesn’t all the time.” Monica tells him he knows how it is because she’s protective of Trish, especially after they were in a car accident when they were younger. It wasn’t anything major but she promised after that to always protect her. It might not have always been for the best but it was what she knew to do. Jay shared how he’s watch his brothers life always go on the right track and he’s tried to be a good example but he’s brother has turned into his example for his life. Spin on the older siblings role. But his sister has always been the star. She does sports and is at an Ivy League school dating the perfect boyfriend. Her life seems so type A but that is also her personality.
After all there sharing they realize they’ve been outside for a good two hours and drank half the case. Jay figured he might as well bring it in before Shay has to question where all the beer really went. Monica says she’ll wait a minute before going in, she wants to look at the stars which you can’t get a good look at by her. While gazing at the stars Monica feels some ones arm slip around her waist. She does not know this arm but feels as though this is where it belongs. When she turns to see who it could be, it’s Shay.

No comments:

Post a Comment