Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coffee
“Hello is anyone there?”
“Oh sorry Josh. Just lost in a thought from when I was driving here.”
“No problem. Did you already order?”
“Yeah just waiting for them to announce it. Are you getting anything?”
“I am so thirsty, just going to get a water.”
“I have one.”
“No it’s okay I can get one.”
“I already have it here just take it.” I have two bottle in my purse for some reason. Wow if you could be a water addict, then I am totally a water addict.
“No really it’s fine I can just get one.”
“Josh it’s fine.” Giving him the water and pulling out my second one. “See I have enough. Plus my nalgene is in the car. Trust me I have more than enough water.”
“Okay if you say so. What did you order?”
“Caramel lite. But that drink has wipe cream on the counter so it can’t be mine.”
“Oh good choice.”
“Still a Caramel Frap waiting on the counter.”
“I ordered a lite but maybe they mixed it up. Oh well, they’re the same anyways.” I squeeze through a few people to finally get my drink. Josh used to work as Starbucks so I can tell he is just waiting to correct me about how the drinks are actually different.
“The lit is actually made with skim milk while the regular one is made with whole milk.”
“Okay I got you. I normally get the lit because then I am guaranteed no wipe cream. That’s my logic.”
Josh laughs while responding, “I guess that works.”
We exchange smiles and make our way back to the street for a hunt of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment