Sunday, April 10, 2011

Party
“Omg I love this song!” Turn to being judged by Josh. “Hey everyone loves journey you so cannot be hating.”
“Oh I am not hating at all!.” With both just look at each other then I give a little flirty smile then go to walk back down stairs were a game is happening.
“Kelly.” Crap.
“Oh hey. What’s going on?”
“I was going to ask you that. Look I know I was being weird all night and avoiding you but there is just a lot going on so not really myself.”
“It’s fine. Look if there is a lot going on it’s chill.”
“But I just need to talk to you about something cause it’s really bothering me.” Well we went on one date so maybe he doesn’t know where we stand. That’ll make sense cause sometimes I am so scattered brained that I probably give of way to many singles. But you know when I like you. Trust me. “What do you think about drinking?”
Did he just ask me that? This is really happening. “Umm. Seriously?”
“Yeah. Sorry I know you underage and you have these stories about drinking and then randomly making out with guys. I don’t know. It bothers me.”
“Umm. Sorry?”
“I don’t know. I just want to know where you stand.”
“Listen I don’t want to come off as a total bitch but, I am. You are not my boyfriend. If we were together I could understand you asking me this. Or asking me other questions but your not. So I am not going to answer that. I’ll see you later.”
“Wait I didn’t mean to.” Goodness I am just going to keep walking before I blow up on this idiot. Screw that. Walking away can be seen asme being hurt or immature.
“Listen. Don’t say you didn’t mean to especially since you have been hanging out with me for months and see how I act. I bring up my past because I have one. You don’t know my past. Yes I am defensive about it because they way you brought it up wasn’t right. You should of brought it up another way or at another time. You choose to do it here. You heard those stories and still choose to ask me out on a date. That was your decision.”
“Kelly. I’m sorry. I know I don’t see you acting in any of those ways but you talk so relaxed about it so I just don’t know what to think.”
“I’m not going to tell you want to think. I am a very upfront person. I am answering you. I could have walked away but I choose to give you an answer.”
“I appreciate that. Let’s forget I asked.”
“You can’t unask a question so no. I can’t forget you asked.” With him stunned I simply walk down the stair to continue on with the games. Not mind games.

No comments:

Post a Comment