Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beginning
Everything has a beginning, a middle and a end. Well your up to speed on the middle, some of then end, so might as well share where this journey began. There might not be anything with a simple introduction. With this nice guy there was nothing there when I meet him. I actually noticed his best friend Ryan first. I wanted to stick around to talk to him but that didn’t really work out. Especially since the more I got to know his best friend I liked him but could not really see us dating. Or at least that is what I told myself.
A small group of talking and I don’t even know if me and the nice guy talk besides being told who he was. Since we were both getting to know the same group we were in large groups of people talking so did not really notice him. Then we began talking more with smaller groups. Finally to just have Ryan, him, my friend, and I just getting together. Should have known when Ryan and I would dominate the conversation but something intrigued him about him. Probably when I noticed he first liked me. It was about two months before he asked me out on a date. A small group got together to go bowling. Something really innocent correct. I don’t play but wanted to get to know people so went a long. Throughout the night I noticed him paying a lot of attention to me. I felt really special and wanted to get to know him more. (This might be why my mother thinks he was nervous, months of hanging out with everything fine, to a dud date, whatever). He would stay close to me, talk to only me and even dressed up! Not fancy but just a little spiffy. It made me feel really special and I like the attention.
He got to know a lot about my life and he shared some stories to relate. Conversation began to become easy between the two of us and I forgot I was originally interested in Ryan. The moment when I really feel for him though, was receiving the best good bye. Nothing major, simply him going out of his way to give me the sweetest hug. He just look at me I was expecting a high five from things in the way, but he moved them and said, “get over here!” I couldn’t help but smile. The moment the nice guy had my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment