Monday, April 25, 2011

“Taisha what in the hell were you thinking?” Taisha is still out on the porch all relaxed. “Zola got all up in my business. What did you tell her?”
“What? Zola came over here getting all in mine. Saying people were talking in town.”
“Talking about what?”
“She didn’t say. Desiree came in and she went on home.”
“What are people saying. She kept askin me why I was suddenly comin’ ova here again. Like it was any of her business. I don’t ask her about her boys why she askin’ about us.”
“What did she say about us.”
“Just that if I wanted anything to happen I should either get back with you or walk on.” Taisha freezes not knowing how to react. “So Taisha, I just wanted to ask you, would.” He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box. “Would you go out on a date with me?” Opens the box and there are two tickets for dancing. Taisha loves to dance and always wanted to go with Andre but he never wanted to. She’s staring in his eyes and gets up to hug him. While hugging him she looks up and sees Jeremy walking down the stairs.
“Andre just a million times yes. I need to take care of something but come back tonight of Desiree is a sleep.”
“You can count on that.” Instead of doing the dog move of kissing her he embraces her and leaves her with that. She blushes and watched him walk away. She watches him slowly as she moves in side holding back the panic rising inside of her.
“Jeremy what the hell are you still doing here.”
“Oh hell no are you getting mad at me. You left me in the closet.”
“Oh shit I’m sorry.”
“Yeah, yeah. Now I am heading home. Or we could finish what we started.” Before she answers he picks her up and they are in her room before she knows it and she melts into him not wanting this to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment