Friday, April 1, 2011

Lunch
Need to rush to the building on the other side of campus to grab some food, eat half of it to save the other half for dinner. Goodness I seriously need to stop talking to myself so much. I am like my own best friend in a psycho path way. The worst part is I’m okay with it. I should not let people know I am okay with this. But hey this is my head you’ve invaded. You wanted Kelly’s head and I don’t think you can be hating. Wow why am I like speed walking, there is seriously not need for this. I can slow down. Oh screw that this wind is too freaking much. Police man let me just cross the road and not have to wait for these cars. They’re warm and shielded. I’m basically naked come one. OKay so not really I am dressed fine but still. It’s cold. Score I’m crossing. “Thank you.”
“No problem, have a good day.” Oh I will thanks hot cop. Alright door slide faster and let me in. Just have to make it down there and get food. No matter what I do I will always get an Italian sandwich. They need to make different sandwiches. Well it is my fault I could make one from one. But really, do you think I would blame myself? Nope. Now are there two chair couches open? Of course not. It doesn’t matter anyway. Josh is la†e of course. Will this boy ever be on time for anything? Thank God we could never date because I am not sure he would even be on time for that. And that truly is not a lot to ask for. Be on time for a date. Like come one. But not my issue. 
I could grab a quick nap in my car. Oh but that will be like fifteen minutes, so not worth it. Besides I am already here. Should I even bother doing work? Let’s see 12:15, I have about a half hour before he’ll be here so I could recopy my notes. “Hey!” 
“What is this?!  Your actually on time.”
“I tend to do that from time to time.”
“So I see.” After we both exchange smiles of happy and awkwardness we proceed to share this chair couch and talk about the randomness of life. “How was work?”
“Oh god don’t even get me started. New topic. Thanks so much for offering to help me out tonight I really appreciate it.”
“Pshhh, don’t mention it.”
“So how was your date?” Oh man totally forgot I talked to him about that. Tell him straight up or avoided and be awkward? Cheerful it is.
“Umm, it was good.” Be sure to add an embarrassed smile to pull this off just right. Look down, then yes meet his eyes. I think I pulled this off nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment